House & Home

Home ownership is a great American dream. Thompson Insurance Services provides both new and current homeowners the coverage necessary to ensure that dream is not destroyed.

Homeowners insurance helps protect your home. This includes the physical structure of your home, your possessions and the cost of medical expenses for an individual injured on the property. Standard policy coverage covers most of these scenarios, but there are many options for additional coverage based on the needs of the homeowner.

As an independent insurance agent, Thompson Insurance Services has access to a wide range of affordable homeowner insurance policies from different companies. If you have a specific property need, we probably have access to a policy that can cover it. Our agents can strengthen your policy while working to keep your rates low. Your home and your life in that home will be protected from ruin with adequate coverage and great service.

Thompson Insurance has affordable rates for property owners. Coverage options include:

Building Construction
A special insurance coverage for a home or structure in the process of being built. Once the structure is complete, coverage transitions to a standard homeowner’s policy with guidance from an agent.

Dwelling (home structure)
Insurance protecting the physical structure of your home, like the walls and the roof.

The backbone of most property owner’s insurance policies, fire coverage can be secured individually. Fire insurance provides replacement or repair of a structure in the event of a structural fire.

Most structures in low-lying areas or near bodies of water need flood insurance.

Guest medical protection
Medical coverage for guests if they are hurt or injured on your property.

Liability protection
Liability insurance provides protection if someone sues you for damages after being injured on your property.

Mobile Home Insurance
Coverage for non-RV permanent mobile homes.

Other structures
Coverage for outbuildings, such as a shed or a stand-alone garage.

Vacant Home
Insurance protection for unoccupied structures.

Personal property
Protection against theft or destruction of personal property covers possessions inside the home, such as appliances, furniture, electronics and bicycles. Some coverage may extend to outside the home depending on the items.

Lock Replacement
If you lose the key to your home or if it is stolen, this coverage provides the funds for lock replacement.

Special Property
When structures are unoccupied, being renovated or are denied standard coverage, special property coverage can protect the asset.

Get a free insurance quote for your property insurance needs. Call us at 434-432-6211 or inquire online at Get a Quote.