Virginia residents are legally required by the Commonwealth of Virginia to carry vehicle insurance for their car or truck. Thompson Insurance Services provides auto insurance coverage that will protect you and your family from financial catastrophe if you or someone you love is involved in an auto accident.
Thompson Insurance Services is an independent insurance agent with access to a wide range of affordable insurance policies. Our agents work with you to strengthen areas of your coverage that you need while eliminating extra, costly coverage which reduces your overall payment. You’ll get the right coverage for your needs.
Thompson’s represents a wide selection of insurance companies. Very few insurance agencies provide customers a choice. This choice means you’ll get the right auto coverage for a great price. You won’t be left paying for accident-related bills with the stripped down, ‘one size fits all’ coverage other insurance agencies provide. Bargain coverage is only a bargain if you never drive your car!
Standard Coverage Options
Thompson Insurance Services has affordable rates for vehicle insurance coverage. Standard coverage options include:
- Collision – Collision insurance covers repair for your accident damaged vehicle.
- Comprehensive (Other than Collision) – Protection against theft, storm damage, damaging animal strikes and vandalism provides a wider range of coverage and strengthens your protection.
- Medical Expenses and Payments – Auto accidents can involve injury or death to you or your passengers. Medical Expense coverage provides for your medical or funeral expense for those injured in your car. It can even cover you if you ride with someone else.
- Bodily Injury Liability – Protects you or your family if you are negligent and injure a third party. This coverage helps cover medical and income related expenses.
- Property Damage Liability – Property Damage Liability protects you from financial obligations caused by damaging another person’s property, such as their vehicles, homes and other structures when the accident is your fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – Covers medical expenses and property damage to you if you’re in an accident, the other driver is at fault and doesn’t have any insurance or enough insurance to cover your injuries.
Additional Coverage Options
Some drivers prefer additional coverage to mitigate additional concerns after an accident. These policy options include the following:
- Accessory replacement
- Vehicle loan payoff (New vehicles only)
- Rental reimbursement
- Sound system coverage
- Towing and labor
- Vet bills for injured pets
Get a free insurance quote for your auto or truck insurance needs. Call us at 434-432-6211 or inquire online at Get a Quote.